Over the last few weeks, my daughter and I had the opportunity to review one of our new favorite art tools: The Zam-art Liquid Chalk Marker! This chalk marker is different from any marker we have ever played with before. Anyone artistic or not will appreciate the ease and vibrant colors of these markers. I especially enjoy watching my daughter work with them. Imagine the possibilities in your home, classroom, restaurant or office!
My 11-year old daughter, Veronica, has always loved drawing. As soon as she could monkey-grip a tool, she was creating lines and marks. I learned very soon, that she required supervision, or she would get extra creative around the house. For example, I discovered this permanent marker on my kitchen wall:
As Veronica got older, I continued to seek different ways for her to create. Many kids love coloring pages, so I found ones that I thought she would like. We went through several different themed coloring books until she was old enough to explain and I was able to understand that ‘coloring’ another person’s picture didn’t work for her. She preferred her own pictures.
I come from an artistic family, but my sister got all the ‘art genes’. I’m creative in different ways, while my sisters’ doodles are phenomenal. Anyway, because I’ve been exposed to various artistic expression, I wanted to provide all I could imagine for my budding artist daughter, especially because she would draw anywhere she could! Her classwork was always covered in drawings.
Jump to 4:30 to see her decorated classwork.
Next, I discovered bathtub markers. Veronica loves baths, and would stay in as long as she could – past the prune stage. So, one day I came across crayons and markers in the bathtub section of the store. They were a hit! She loved them, and worked them down to the nub. From that time on, I still continue to grab anything I can find in that similar category:
Another wonderful alternative to standard paper and pencil, is the whiteboard. We love our whiteboard and markers. Up to 4th grade, Veronica found that writing on the whiteboard was more comfortable for her creations and her schoolwork as well. Anything from spelling tests, vocabulary practice and math were easier for her on the whiteboard. [Note: I insisted on some notebook work as well as keyboard, when we needed to save her work for progress notes.] Between 4th and 5th grade, Veronica became more comfortable with pens and pencils and her artwork continued in that vein.
Veronica preferred to hold a fluid marker as opposed to a pen or pencil. Using whiteboard markers allow her to forget about her discomfort and focus on the task at hand. Being at home for 2-4th grade cyber school, Veronica was able to complete her assignments using any form of communication available. We continue to use our whiteboard to this day.
Then, we discovered our new love!! The Zam-art Liquid Chalk Markers are the coolest thing to hit our house!!.
What is this?
- ZAM-Art® Liquid Chalk Markers are perfect for any NON-POROUS surface: Chalkboards, Paper, Glass, Tile, Plastic, Metal, Glossy Boards, and Bistro boards.
- The Liquid chalk in ZAM-Art® Wet Chalk Markers is completely NONTOXIC, DUST-FREE ,EASY To WIPE with a damp cloth without any smudge associated with ordinary chalks or other markers.
- No dripping or ink runoff.
- Children’s Art Pens are remarkable for its excellent value and creativity. Satisfaction GUARANTEED, backed up by Amazon’s excellent customer service!
- Creativity has no limit with these Excellent Chalk Markers. It’s Reversible tips (Bullet-Chisel) makes it fun to master both fine and bold works. It has been used on shop WINDOWS, Restaurant and Bar MENU BOARDS. The limit is your imagination.
- Watch how KIDS enjoy it without the mess. The drawings and banners will stay as long as you want it, and you can just wipe it out without any trace when you finish.
How do you use it?
Here is a window demonstration. You can see how easy and vibrant the colors are:
And, now you can see how easy the marker is to clean up! Here is a video demonstration with my favorite cleaner: Young Living Thieves Essential Oil All-Purpose Cleaner
Where do you find it?
BONUS: Multi-use for any occasion!
Want something different for Valentine’s Day? Decorate your special person’s mirror, car window or any other non-porous surface to make them feel extra special.